Jul 31 , 2020
😱 Milk protein you shouldn't eat?
Did you know that there are two types of protein in milk? The protein in milk that we commonly eat is A-1 casein. But sadly, A-2 casein is normal, and you shouldn't digest A-1 casein.
Let's look at two types of casein.
A-2 casein: healthy casein
- Produced by Southern European cattle (Guernsey, Brown Swiss, Belgian Blue).
- Included in goats and sheep's milk in all regions.
A-1 Casein: Don't eat!
- Most cattle (Holstein) produce. For farmers, cows are healthy, and milk production is high.
- When our body digests A-1 casein, A-1 turns into a lectin-like protein.
- This is the cause of diabetes.
🙌 Be sure to check out A-2 when buying milk!