Jul 16 , 2020
🤔 How do you eat healthy fats?
People were already using coconut oil as food and medicine. Coconut oil is one of the healthiest fats. 👍
- It is rich in fiber.
- It acts as a powerful natural antibiotic and antiviral agent.
- It can eradicate viruses, bacteria, parasites, and microorganisms that cause ulcers, decayed teeth, urinary tract infections, and other diseases.
- But it does not affect the beneficial bacteria in the intestine!
Saturated fat found in tropical plants such as coconut and palm is called MCT oil. It is the fastest absorbed form of our body, and you can get more than 6 times more medium-chain fatty acids than coconut oil! 👏
- Type: There are two types of caprylic acid and capric acid. These two must be included to be genuine!
- Without going through the liver, it quickly changes to a ketone, the brain's alternative energy.
- Increases healthy cholesterol (HDL) levels.
- There is no color or smell, so it is easy to eat and does not break even when heated to 160℃.
Do you have MCT oil at home?
MCT oil is also a type of coconut oil. Have at least one MCT oil at home. When you need to eat healthy fat and don't have time, just a spoonful is perfect! 😎