Apr 07 , 2020
Do you still have no iron cookware in your kitchen?
Today, we introduce Cast-iron cookware, which is essential for making delicious food.
1. It has the best ability to store heat. This ability is essential in every heated dish.
2. Keep the temperature of the fan constant.
3. The older it is, the more it will show its actual value. It is very durable.
4. The well-maintained surface is smooth and non-stick, as if coated.
☹ Disadvantages: All these shortcomings are solved by properly seasoning!
1. Food sticks to the pan until the pan forms a seasoning film. However, if you use it often, it will be perfectly seasoned within a few weeks.
2. The fan does not spread the heat evenly. It takes a little time to warm up the fan.
3. Rust is rust. But it doesn't matter if you avoid careless management.
4. You should not cook acidic foods with cast iron utensils. But once the fans form the seasoning film, the problem is solved.
5. It is heavy. We can't help this much.
6. Special cleaning is required. What is that? Just make sure the seasoning film doesn't come off!
Nevertheless, seasoning, maintenance, and storage issues are more accessible than you think.
We'll learn more in the next post!