Jul 08 , 2020
Krill oil: a supplement you must take
Krill oil is high in omega-3 fatty acids. In particular, EPA and DHA are high in omega-three fatty acids. These are essential for brain function, but must be eaten as food because our body cannot make them for ourselves.
Functions of omega-3 fatty acids
- Insufficient DHA can lead to Alzheimer's, multiple sclerosis, schizophrenia, dementia, and depression.
- Omega 3 fatty acids reduce inflammation and help muscle growth.
- Omega 3 fatty acids are also useful in treating premenstrual syndrome.
Krill oil is better than fish oil
- In fish oil, EPA and DHA are surrounded by triglycerides, which require additional processing to be absorbed by our body.
- Krill oil contains phospholipids and is absorbed by our bodies.
- Krill oil's astaxanthin prevents omega-3 from deteriorating.
- If you want the best sleep, order it now.
Caution! Flaxseed oil also has omega 3, but most are alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). Our body cannot convert ALA to DHA. Just delete it from your list.