Aug 03 , 2020
The main reason why cooking skills do not increase 😲
If you taste different every time you cook, you are missing one. The point is that you don't use scales.
If you have a habit of using the scale when cooking, you can feel that your cooking skills are greatly improved.
When you use a scale, you can add a certain amount of sauce each time you cook, and you can pinpoint how much more seasoning to add when the food is too salty. 👍
So what should you check when choosing a scale?
[How to choose a suitable scale]
- Accuracy should be at least 1g.
- The capacity should be at least 3.175kg.
- There should be a function to exclude the container weight.
- Both metric and pounds should be measurable.
- The dashboard should be large and easy to store.
You may be uncomfortable at first, but once you get used to it, you probably won't cook without the scales.
PS: It's not accurate to measure the volume!
If you want to get more valuable information, follow us now!