It's not easy to remove the sticker on a new pot. If you rub it with a too rough scrubbing brush, it will scratch and hurt your heart. It's new... Using chemicals is harmful to your health. 🥰You ...
Aug 26 , 2020
Why is my mother's food tasteless? 🤔 The importance of the kitchen scale.
It is almost impossible to weigh the ingredients on a scale every time you cook them.
If you have little cooking experience, you will need the help of a scale to get a sense of the number of ingredients. 😎
Which scale is suitable for use in the kitchen?
- Must have zero function.
- It must be capable of measuring at least 11 lb. (5 kg).
- Be precise enough to weigh less than 0.022 lb. (10 g).
Using the scale to measure ingredients a few times, you can quickly get a sense of elements. 👍
Recommend the scales you use in your kitchen!
Aug 16 , 2020
Instant pot beef stew
You can simply make a hearty beef stew that warms you up after a hard and tiring day. It will comfort your heart. 🥰
You need to grill the outside of the meat over an intense fire to maximize the flavor.
Don't forget to prepare a lot of hard bread. 👍
- Preheat the pan, grease it, add meat, salt, and pepper, and cook until the outside is brown.
- Put the onion, garlic, and carrot in another pan and cook until golden. Then add tomato paste and cook until just before sticking to the pan, then add 2 cups of water.
- Put all the ingredients in 1.2 into the Instant Pot.
- Set to high pressure and cook for 25 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of flour and stir, then cook for 5 more minutes.
As I write, I want to eat it. I have to go make it right now! 😎
Aug 14 , 2020
Seasoned and steamed Mackerel 😋
How would you feel when you put a piece of Mackerel flesh soaked in a spicy and refreshing seasoning? Wouldn't the good Mackerel and seasoning make you happy? 😘
Usually, I put starch powder on it and fry it, but recently, it was steamed with seasoning.
Instead, it was easier to make than frying.
Introducing my own secret, simple Mackerel steaming, which is completed in 20 minutes. 😏
- Prepare frozen Mackerel.
- Seasoning-Soy Sauce: Sugar: Vinegar: Red Pepper Powder = 2:1:1:1
- Put the water and ginger pieces in the steamer.
- When the water boils, place the frozen Mackerel on the steamer and season.
- Spice up once every 5 minutes and cook for a total of 15 minutes.
Mackerel: grilled vs. Steamed
Which dish do you like more?