Aug 16 , 2020
Instant pot beef stew
You can simply make a hearty beef stew that warms you up after a hard and tiring day. It will comfort your heart. 🥰
You need to grill the outside of the meat over an intense fire to maximize the flavor.
Don't forget to prepare a lot of hard bread. 👍
- Preheat the pan, grease it, add meat, salt, and pepper, and cook until the outside is brown.
- Put the onion, garlic, and carrot in another pan and cook until golden. Then add tomato paste and cook until just before sticking to the pan, then add 2 cups of water.
- Put all the ingredients in 1.2 into the Instant Pot.
- Set to high pressure and cook for 25 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of flour and stir, then cook for 5 more minutes.
As I write, I want to eat it. I have to go make it right now! 😎