Silicone Utensil Rest Ladle Spoon Holder
Simply flop these spoon rests onto any countertop or even glass stove space for a quick utensil rest. PLUS, the premium trays contain slop and are spill-free to make your after-prep cleanup a snap.
The 2 colors allow you to color-code your rests and will prevent cross-contamination by keeping utensils separated. And after you are all finished, simply wash with soapy water, or toss them on the top shelf of your dishwasher and you are ready for more mess-free cooking fun.
- KEEPS YOUR COUNTER-TOPS NEAT & DRIP-FREE: Our spoon rest has simple lines and a beautiful design that will keep your counter-tops splatter-free. Keeps your counter-tops clean and your utensils close at hand while cooking or baking.
- LARGE CAPACITY: This BPA-free utensil rest holds up to 4 spoons or spatulas and the base is designed to contain any drips.
- ADDS VALUE TO ANY KITCHEN: Made of food-grade silicone, it won't slip or slide while you're cooking, and when food prep is finished, it can simply be tossed in the dishwasher for easy cleanup.
- FUN AND FUNCTIONAL: The juices, sauces and other messy ingredients that you're working with end up leaving a mess, but no more with this functional utensil rest. In addition to the four slots, the wide, square bowls are designed with a lip around the edges that catches any drips. When the cooking is done, simply place your utensil rest in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.
- MAKES COOKING LESS MESSY: This heat-resistant holder can be placed near the stove, countertop or placed in any areas that prep work or cooking is done.
- Item Type: Kitchenware spatula holder
- Size: 14 foam rollers
- Material: Silicone
1pcs Spoon Holder
All of these products are express shipping, and the delivery period is 5-7 days.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: HOONHEE KIM, 616, Yongmasan-ro, Jungnang-gu, 02058 Seoul, 서울특별시, 대한민국.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: HOONHEE KIM, 616, Yongmasan-ro, Jungnang-gu, 02058 Seoul, 서울특별시, 대한민국
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.