Stainless Steel Pan Pot Rack
2 in 1 Spoon Rest and Pot Lid Holder
Designed with two sides, one side to place all sizes of pot lid, another side to place spoons, spatulas, ladles, and other small cooking utensils, saves space and makes counters and stovetops tidy and clean.
Spoon Rest and Pot Lid Holder
High Quality durable stainless steel, sturdy, strong and durable for lifetime using, anti-rust, anti-stain, non-toxic, long-lasting, designed especially for the home kitchen.
Easy to Assemble and Clean
No need tools, tighten the screw by your hands which can be easily attached or detached. very convenient. Our upgraded screws make this product stable and long-lasting. Dishwasher safe, easy to clean. keep it dry after washing.
- High quality: High Quality durable stainless steel, sturdy, strong and durable for lifetime using, anti-rust, anti-stain, long-lasting, designed especially for home kitchen & bar. High quality with competitive price, save your money
- Wide applications: Special design to place all sizes of pot lids, spoons, and other cooking utensils
- Practical: it can offer a new place to your everyday pan lid and spoons, kitchen utensils. Both sides are designed with grooves, which can drain water easily and not stain The kitchen counters and stovetops. Help to keep your kitchen counters and stovetops clean and tidy, durable for a lifetime using
- Easy to assemble: without tools, just tighten the two wing nuts by your Hands which can be easily attached or detached. No need to punch holes in the bottom, very simple and fast
- Dishwasher safe: easy to clean, dishwasher safe, please keep it dry after washing
- Item Type: Pan-Pot Rack
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 19 * 16 * 19 cm
- Weight: 0.202 kg
1pcs Pan Pot Rack
All of these products are express shipping, and the delivery period is 5-7 days.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: HOONHEE KIM, 616, Yongmasan-ro, Jungnang-gu, 02058 Seoul, 서울특별시, 대한민국.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: HOONHEE KIM, 616, Yongmasan-ro, Jungnang-gu, 02058 Seoul, 서울특별시, 대한민국
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.