Japanese Style Siphon Coffee Maker Machine
Unique edition in Japanese design with rare handle. One of the main advantages of a vacuum brewer is that the water never reaches boiling, which causes the coffee to lose some of its most subtle flavors. With a siphon, once the burner is set the temperature remains constant for the entire brew cycle.
This strange-apparatus-looking siphon coffee maker brews the best coffee and it exists for more than a hundred years.
Coffee pots are specially designed with the barista and home brewers alike in mind. We focused on the tiny details to ensure you are getting the best cup of coffee each and every time. We are made for use in both home and commercial settings. Due to the high volume of usage, we understand that having the ability to purchase parts is essential for long term brand experience and reliability.
- MATERIAL: Made of quality heat resistant glass and polypropylene made in other parts. Easy and durable to use without making a mess while brewing your tasty coffee.
- EASY TO USE: This siphon coffee maker with its alcohol burner continuously provides consistent heat throughout the coffee brewing process and extract the flavor and scent.
- FLEXIBLE: Achieve precise brew consistency and personalization by establishing your own temperature and coffee to water ratios.
- 3 CUP CAPACITY: This siphon coffee maker provides a good quantity of 3 cups serving of delicious coffee, perfect for serving 1-2 people. Make your coffee in style with a nice amount of serves to your guests or families. Give one filter cloth and one sponge brush.
- Capacity (Cup): 3 Cups
- Function: Japan Style
- Type: Vacuum Coffee Maker
- Housing Material: Glass
- Material: Anti-High Temperature Glass/Metal/Plastic
1 Piece Coffee Maker Machine
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: HOONHEE KIM, 616, Yongmasan-ro, Jungnang-gu, 02058 Seoul, 서울특별시, 대한민국.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: HOONHEE KIM, 616, Yongmasan-ro, Jungnang-gu, 02058 Seoul, 서울특별시, 대한민국
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.