Hand Held Vegetable Chopper
No electricity required, this hand-powered chopper is great for small kitchens, RVs, travel, and camping. Simply put food or ingredients in the container, twist and lock the lid, and pull the cord to spin the chopping blades.
Perfect for whipping up batches of pesto, hummus, salsa, guacamole, and more, this chopper also comes with a sealing storage lid to keep ingredients in the container. Wash the blades, bowl, and storage lid on the top rack of the dishwasher.
It can be used equally well as a vegetable chopper, salad chopper, onion chopper, garlic chopper, herb chopper or as a general-purpose manual food chopper.
- Multipurpose Handle Chopper: The Manual Food Chopper is great for dicing or mincing garlic, onion, tomato, fruit, nuts, herbs, vegetables, boneless meats & more.
- Safe and Practical: Running without electricity is quieter and more convenient. The structure is easy to grip. All the chopped work is done in the bowl, and your hands don't need to touch the blade when chopping.
- Easy User: Put the food into the bowl, then close the lid. Pull the rope to make the blades rotate. You can observe the food form through a transparent body. Pull the string 5-6 times for perfectly coarse dices, continue with 10-12 for medium, 14-17 for fine and 20+for smooth liquid purees.
- Durable Chopper and Mixer: It uses a sharp stainless steel blade that does not rust. The rope has been tested for tens of thousands of lives and is tough and durable.2 cup capacity manual food chopper, it is very fit for small kitchens, RVs, travel, and camping.
- Type: Fruit & Vegetable Tools
- Fruit & Vegetable Tools Type: Vegetable Choppers
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 12.5*9.5*9CM/4.92*3.74*3.54"
1 Piece Food chopper
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: HOONHEE KIM, 616, Yongmasan-ro, Jungnang-gu, 02058 Seoul, 서울특별시, 대한민국.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: HOONHEE KIM, 616, Yongmasan-ro, Jungnang-gu, 02058 Seoul, 서울특별시, 대한민국
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.