2 in 1 Meat Injector Marinade Flavor Syringe
All of the Meat Marinade Injectors are made of 100% food-safe 304-grade stainless steel and food-grade ABS, say no to harmful chemicals. Good concept and ingenious meat tenderizer gadget allow you to tenderize and inject marinade into the meat at the same time, reduce cooking time up to 40%.
Rotating the Sauces Injector layer, "I" towards "X" marks that locks the blade for safety, "I" towards“●” indicates the whole depth and "I" towards “half ●” is the half depth of the needle. 2 depth settings for different thicknesses of meat. If it's used carefully and maintained well, you can cook delicious food for years.
Perfect for almost any meats, such as beef, lamb chops, pork loin, chicken breast, turkey, fish and so on. The meat tenderizer needle can break down the connective tissue of the meat, making the meat tender and easy to eat. A great tool for the home kitchen and outdoor barbecue party.
- Double function: a built-in plunger releases marinade into the meat Through three needle-type applicators, quickly saturate the inside of food with ingredients to improve flavor.
- Save time, space and money-enhancer with a compact flavor, reduce cooking time up to 40% by creating "heat channels".
- Make sure that the particles of your pepper or sauce are milled to the best and wash the tool tube with hot water after use, or they will plug the meat tenderizer hole or give it a bad taste.
- Great tool for cooking: quickly saturate the inside of food with ingredients that improve the taste. More even cooking; shrinkage reduction.
- Edible oil is the substance that lubricates the plunger. Please feel relieved with the use. Remove the plunger and pour marinade or sauce into the tube. Then place the plunger in the tube and press.
- You can also put the marinade in a container and suck the marinade from the container. The marinade or sauce will permeate the meat when you have it.
- Type: Meat & Poultry Tools
- Meat & Poultry Tools Type: Meat Injectors
- Material: ABS+ Stainless Steel
- Usage: Home, Kitchen, Restaurant
1pcs Meat Injector
All of these products are express shipping, and the delivery period is 5-7 days.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: HOONHEE KIM, 616, Yongmasan-ro, Jungnang-gu, 02058 Seoul, 서울특별시, 대한민국.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: HOONHEE KIM, 616, Yongmasan-ro, Jungnang-gu, 02058 Seoul, 서울특별시, 대한민국
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.