48 Blades Needle Meat Tenderizer Beaf Steak
SAY GOODBYE TO BLAND, OVER TOUGH MEAT
Want the juicy, flavorful meats you get from a high-end butcher, without the premium cost? Want to create a spot-on, flavorful dish every time, just like professional chefs?
Every chef knows that kitchen tools equal power – and there’s no more powerful tool than our tough meat tenderizer. Beyond the fact that it transforms the toughest, blandest cuts of meat into mouthwatering goodness, it creates unique channels within your meat – so all the marinades, seasonings and rubs you apply impart flavor throughout – resulting in delicious, mouthwatering, unforgettable meals every time.
THE SECRET? ULTRA-THIN, EXTRA-LONG CHEF KNIFE DESIGN!!!
Don’t pulverize your meat with a meat mallet – mushy meat went out of style in the ’80s! Create perfectly thin cuts that RESEAL and LOCK IN JUICES the moment they hit the heat with our top-rated meat tenderizer tool.
- SUPERIOR quality kitchen tool: the best device to create succulent and tender cuts of meat. This robust and well-manufactured tenderizer will tenderize, reduce cooking time up to 40%, and allow the marinade to penetrate easily, all with spectacular results. Without more hammers and blows, cooking has never been so great before.
- Goodbye CHEWY STRINGY RUBBERY: meat-knife blades made of ultra-sharp stainless steel spike the toughest of meat cuts so you can enjoy delicious nozzles and tasty professional dishes at the fraction of the cost. Turn your strong cuts of meat into melt in your mouth, fillet in just seconds. Perfect for all cuts of meat, preserving the flavor and enjoyment for you and all your guests always.
- Safe and easy to use: manufactured to an extremely high standard, with food-grade ABS plastic and 48 stainless steel blades, this rugged construction device has an engineering spring unit that retracts the blades to ensure they are drilled cleanly and easily through the meat. It has an ergonomic shape to comfortably fit your hand; Simply push down on the device to use, activating three rows of super sharp and ultra-sharp blades.
- Meat & Poultry Tools Type: Meat Tenderizers & Pounders
- Material: Plastic
- Plastic Type: PP
- Feature: Eco-Friendly
- Type: Meat & Poultry Tools
- Weight: About 270g
- Metal: Stainless Steel
- Size: 15*13*11cm
1 Piece Meat Tenderizer
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: HOONHEE KIM, 616, Yongmasan-ro, Jungnang-gu, 02058 Seoul, 서울특별시, 대한민국.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: HOONHEE KIM, 616, Yongmasan-ro, Jungnang-gu, 02058 Seoul, 서울특별시, 대한민국
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.