Professional 6-inch Boning Knife
Tired of regular sharpening your knife and an effortless cutting? The food preparation is extremely important before cooking, and our professional chef knife can do the best job for you that make your cooking efficient and pleasurable.
If you still looking for a chef knife under a certain budget, this is the best choice for your kitchen cooking. It definitely can be an outstanding knife in your kitchen. You can order it as a back-up knife, it also can be used as sashimi sushi knife or fish fillet knife.
The most cost-effective chef knife at a similar price, may not the best one compare with Shun, Wusthof, and Global knife. Under a certain amount of budget, it could be the best choice to replace your old knife. It could be your everyday go-to knife, more than enough for dealing with your daily kitchen task, also a perfect meat knife for slicing briskets, turkey, hams, etc.
- Well-Designed BONING Knife: This compact chopper is a multi-purpose kitchen knife. This boning knife is designed to ensure bone preparation, slicing, peeling, trimming and bowing. All your favorite meats are not only easier, more effective and more satisfying. It is really an ideal gift for any family or professional chef.
- Advanced Materials: This professional boning knife is made of 67 layers of Damascus steel. Good hardness and good quality. The knife is sharper.
- Sharp Edge: Precision slicing blades, 15 degrees on each side, show minimal slicing resistance and extremely high performance. This boning knife is an economical tool for peeling fish and trimming meat with flexible blades for the most comfortable cooking experience.
- High-End Handle: The ergonomic G10 handle will give you superior hand control, flexibility, and comfort. Due to prolonged use, the palm or wrist is not fatigued. There are beautiful plum nails on the handle. Make the overall look more beautiful.
- Type: Knives
- Knife Type: Boning Knives
- Material: Damascus Steel
- Feature: Eco-Friendly
- Feature: Stocked
1 Piece Boning Knife
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: HOONHEE KIM, 616, Yongmasan-ro, Jungnang-gu, 02058 Seoul, 서울특별시, 대한민국.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: HOONHEE KIM, 616, Yongmasan-ro, Jungnang-gu, 02058 Seoul, 서울특별시, 대한민국
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.